Camera-Ready Paper Submission Instructions:
Camera-Ready Paper Submission Deadline: 15-September-2019
ICRAI 2019 has registered to use IEEE PDF eXpress to generate and verify the format of all papers submitted. Failing to submit an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file may result in the file not being included in the conference proceedings. In order to assure that all submitted PDF files are IEEE Xplore compliant, your camera ready paper must pass the format checks in IEEE PDF eXpress before it is uploaded to EasyChair system. The service is free of charge for ICRAI 2019 authors.
Submit camera-ready paper in PDF format (approved by PDF eXPress) on the EasyChair portal using the same credential as done in initial paper submission.
Camera-Ready Paper Submission Steps :
- Before Creating a PDF
Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress). Follow the instructions below;
- Prospective authors are encouraged to submit papers written in English that are maximum of 6 pages (STRICT) in length for camera-ready version. Paper length is limited up to 8 pages, with the extra 1000 Rs per page charge over 6 pages. Pay this amount at the time of registration ( The online registration form will not calculate the extra page cost)
- Check your paper for grammatical and spelling errors. You can use the Grammarly or any other program for this purpose.
- Check your paper Similarity index. Authors should check that no sentence in copied ( if a sentence is copied, the permission from original paper and academic writing technqiues should be followed). Authors can use iThenticate, Turnitin, CrossCheck etc for this purpose. Strict IEEE Plagiarism policy will be followed, IEEE: A Plagiarism FAQ
- All papers must be formatted in two-column IEEE format including figures. The electronic submissions must meet all IEEE Xplore specifications. For your submission you must use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- All figures, tables, references, etc. are included within the page limit. Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format that can be generated using IEEE PDF eXpress .
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. Replace the XXX-X-XXXX-XXXX-X/XX/$XX.00 © 20XX IEEE at bottom left side of first page with 978-1-7281-3058-3/19/$31.00 © 2019 IEEE .If necessary, contact Dr. Mubashir Saleem at email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Authors must mention the emails of all corresponding authors in the EasyChair form.
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account (Log on to theIEEE PDF eXpress site)
- First-time users should do the following:
Select the New Users - Click Here IEEE PDF eXpress
- Enter the following:
- 47710X for the Conference ID
- Your email address
- Continue to enter information as prompted
- For each conference paper, click "Create New Title". And enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click "Submit PDF for Checking or Conversion"
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed. If the checking is successful, the system will send you the final IEEE Xplore-compatible paper in PDF format with a compliance email. Save the content of the email into a *.txt file
- First-time users should do the following:
- Submitting your Camera-Ready paper on EasyChair (Log on to the EasyChair ICRAI 2019 portal)
- Submit final IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF to EasyChair system using same login credential used at time of initial paper submission. While in EasyChair, your submission will be revised. A paper which does not comply will not be published in the Proceedings
- If you want to submit any additional document or response to reviewers comment, send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your paper number and title.
- Submitting your Copyright Form
- For IEEE Electronic Copyright Form submission for your publication, an e-mail will be sent to THE CORRESPONDING AUTHOR ONLY by IEEE.
- This email provide the authors with a link to the online eCF wizard, as well as a unique login name and password to access their own copyright forms. When teh corresponding author completes the online copyright transfer process and submits the form, he/she will receive an automated confirmation email letting him/her know that the transfer has been completed successfully.
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
If there are questions, the author can access the PDF eXpress Knowledge Base Web site. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Conference Registration and Fee Payment
After you have uploaded the Camera-ready file, kindly proceed to the Conference Registration and Fee page for information about registration and payment mechanism;