• ICRAI 2019

    October 21~22, 2019

    NUST CEME

    Rawalpindi, Pakistan



  • ICRAI 2019

    October 21~22, 2019

    NUST CEME

    Rawalpindi, Pakistan



  • ICRAI 2019

    October 21~22, 2019

    NUST CEME

    Rawalpindi, Pakistan



  • ICRAI 2019

    October 21~22, 2019

    NUST CEME

    Rawalpindi, Pakistan



  • ICRAI 2019

    October 21~22, 2019

    NUST CEME

    Rawalpindi, Pakistan

Seminars


Follwowing seminars/talk will be held in ICRAI-2019 Conference.

Seminar-1 : Robots in Nuclear Industry


Dr Abdur Rehman Abbasi
Associate Professor
Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE), PIEAS, Karachi
arehman.abbasi@paec.gov.pk


Talk: Historically, automation in general and robotics in particular, are considered uninvited regimes to interact with, for an extremely conservative nuclear industry. However, unavoidable nature of human error presence and rare but disastrous occurrence of nuclear accidents like Fukushima, have attracted the much needed attention of designers and emergency planners of nuclear and allied facilities.



Seminar-2 : Universal Robots


Muhammad Usman Younis
CTO, Chief Technology Officer
SERVICES SYNDICATE (PVT) LTD, Lahore
www.servicessyndicate.org


Speaker: Muhammad Usman Younis has about 15 years of International work experience. He worked with most major brands of Robotics/ PLC/ DCS/ ESD or SIS/ F&G/ SCADA/ Instrumentation/ Turbo machinery/ Electrical Systems and Automation Communication Protocols-Media. he has experience in all major industries, like Fertilizer, Chemical, Tobacco, Nuclear, Water treatment, Food and Beverages, Personal care products, Petrochemical, and mainly Oil and gas (upstream, midstream, downstream, green field, brown field projects, Onshore and offshore) and Academia.


Talk: Universal Robots is not just a name. When they say universal, they mean it. The UR arms can be implemented in virtually any industry, in any process and by any employee. Around the world, more than 40,000* operating UR robots are testimony to just that: UR's goal has been "To make collaborative robot technology accessible to companies of all sizes". UR holds 60% of the global market share in the cobots market, while almost all major robot manufacturers have launched their own cobots and the rest of the 40% cobot market is now shared by 40 other competitors.


Seminar-3 : Intelligent Automation Research


Professor Chyi-Yeu Lin (Jerry Lin)
Distinguished Professor (Director of Center for Intelligent Robots)
Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
https://www.me.ntust.edu.tw/files/15-1047-49879,c2249-1.php?Lang=en


Talk: Universal Robots is not just a name. When they say universal, they mean it. The UR arms can be implemented in virtually any industry, in any process and by any employee. Around the world, more than 40,000* operating UR robots are testimony to just that: UR's goal has been "To make collaborative robot technology accessible to companies of all sizes". UR holds 60% of the global market share in the cobots market, while almost all major robot manufacturers have launched their own cobots and the rest of the 40% cobot market is now shared by 40 other competitors.


Seminar-4 : Sustainable Projects for Sustainable Cities


Mian Junaid Manzoor
Sr. Communication Engineer
Vision Network Television Ltd. [GNN HD]
Past Chair, IEEE SIGHT Islamabad Section


IEEE SIGHT: IEEE Special Interest Group on Humanitarian Technology (SIGHT) provides IEEE members with the opportunity to work with a large network of volunteers around the world carrying out and/or supporting impactful humanitarian activities on the local level.
IEEE SIGHT focuses on sustainable solutions that make a long-term difference in the lives of people. SIGHT operates through local volunteers and partners working with local communities.

Seminar:The seminar is focused on promoting the importance of the sustainable and feasible solutions to overcome the growing problems of large cities and communities and considering the dire need of the sustainable new projects in the local region as it faces many challenges in the form of hunger, poverty and water scarcity the demand grows further to deploy resources and use them optimally to solve problems of the community. The scope of seminar is centered towards the problems arising in the Twin cities as case studies.
.