1. Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has offered 25 x scholarship slots for Undergraduate students enrolled in 2020 entry at NUST. Scholarship will provide funds Rs. 58,080/- per semester for complete UG program.2. Eligibility criteria is as under:-
a. Punjab Domicile
b. Passed Higher Secondary School (Intermediate) Annual Examination (2019) from one of the board of
intermediate & Secondary Education (BISE) of Punjab
c. Passed the aforementioned examination through:
(1) Government Institution (OR)
(2) Student of Federal Government colleges which are situated within geographical Boundaries of
Punjab are also eligible (OR)
(3) Private Institution (OR)
(4) As private candidate
d. Minimum 60 % marks secured.
e. Monthly parents income is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
f. Enrolled in graduation level degree program in the same year as of year of passing the intermediate level
g. Not availing any other educational scholarship during the respective academic year.
3. Those students who had applied for NUST Need Based Scholarship at time of admission, however
not awarded same, are required to submit PEEF application form to Main Office, through institutions, to
be considered for PEEF scholarship.
4. Above in view, you are requested to forward the following to this office by 05 Feb 2021:-
a. PEEF application forms duly completed in all respects (Annex A). Scholarship award
committee headed by head of institution(s) may be formed and last section of PEEF form may be filled
b. Data sheet (Annex B) in hard & soft forms may also be forwarded with application forms. Soft
copies of data sheets (prepared in Microsoft Excel) are to be forwarded on
Application Form Download: Annex_A_(Application_form)