Unmanned Systems Group
The focus Unmanned Systems Group is to not only strengthen the indigenous unmanned systems development to four local defence industry but also to provide technology–based solutions to local disaster management organizations.
For defence applications, the research group has developed multiple UGVs for applications including target engagement, surveillance and IED detection and disposal. For the disaster management and consumer industry, the research group have developed UGVs for fire–fighting, high–voltage power lines and COVID-19 disinfection.
Research Group Members
|1.||Dr Javaid Iqbal||Dean||Ph.D||Mobile Robots and AIemail@example.com.
|2.|| Dr Nasir Rashid||Assistant Professor||Ph.D||Mobile Roboticsfirstname.lastname@example.org.
|3.||Miss Kanwal Naveed||Lecturar||MS (Electrical)||Electrical Engineeringemail@example.com.
|4.||Mr Muhammad Qasim||Demonstrator||MS (Electronics)||Communicationfirstname.lastname@example.org.
|5.||Mr Umar Masood||Lab Engineer||MS (Mechatronics)||Micro Electro Mechanical Systemsemail@example.com.
- COVID-19 Disinfectant UGV
- Target Engagement Tele-operated UGV
- Surveillance UGV
- IED Disposal UGV
- All-Terrain UGV
- Vehicle Engine Diagnostic Kit
- A Novel Throwable, Revertible, Deformable Robot With Flexible Airless Wheels
- Solar Panel Cleaning Robot Drive Assembly
- “Development of semi-autonomous and fully autonomous UGVs for local industry applications”, NCRA (4 Mn PKR)
- “Development of vehicle simulator with visual and inertial stimulus” (12.0 Mn PKR)